The next UGC NET exam would be conducted in December 2018. According to press conference by HRD Minister, Prakash Javedekar, a newly formed National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the National Eligibility Test (NET). In addition to UGC NET, NTA will also conduct NEET and JEE (Mains) exam twice in a year.
The NTA would also conduct National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT).
Important Changes and Points:
- UGC NET Exam would be computer-based. That means, the exam would be like BANK PO, SSC etc. (Online exams)
- Candidates can choose Date and Time (from 02-12-2018 to 16-12-2018) according to their convenience.
- NTA will establish a network of test practice centres for students of rural areas so that everyone will have an opportunity to practice before the exam.
- Exam would be conducted Once in a year (as per the conference)
- No changes in Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and exam fee
(Any changes will be updated soon.)
UGC NET Decemeber 2018 Exam Schedule:
|Online Submission of Application Form||01-09-2018 to 30-09-2018|
|Examination Dates||02-12-2018 to 16-12-2018 ( Two shifts per day on Saturday and Sunday)|
|Declaration of Results||Last Week of January 2019|
Click here – Free Study material for UGC NET Paper 1
(Respected Source – NEWS18)