CBSE conducts National Eligibility Test of UGC for inviting applicants for pursuing Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship in universities and colleges across India.
To appear for the Exam, the candidates must know about the CBSE UGC Eligibility Criteria, to check whether they are eligible to apply for CBSE UGC NET Exam.
The University Grant Commission is likely to change UGC NET Selection Criteria for the candidates who are going to appear for the UGC NET Exam NOV 2017.
Take a look at Important DATE for CBSE UGC NET Nov 2017
- Start Date of UGC NET July 2017: 11 August 2017
- Last Week of UGC NET July 2017: 11 September 2017
- Fee Can Be Paid Up to 12 September 2017
- Date of UGC NET July 2017 examination: 05 November 2017
Some important changes for UGC NET Exam Nov 2017 –
- Compulsory Requirement of Aadhaar Card for the applicants of UGC NET Exam for November 2017
- Examination fee hike –
General Category – Rs. 1000
OBC ( Non-creamy layer) Rs. 500
SC/ST/PwD RS 250
- Scheme of TEST –
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.) IST|
|Second||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.) IST|
|Third||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2½ Hours (02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.) IST|
- Now, as per the new notification by UGC, only 6% of candidates of previously 15% will be now declared as qualified.
This means that if suppose 6 Lakh candidates appear in UGC NET Exam then 6% of 6 lakh i.e. 36000 slots will be provided for the qualifying candidates for different categories as per the new policy.