UGC NET Answer Key for July 2018 Exam with Steps to Challenge
The Central Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) Exam on behalf of University Grant Commission (UGC). The NET exam determines the eligibility for the recruitment of Assistant Professor and for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). The UGC NET exam is only for Indian Nationals.
UGC NET Exam New Pattern 2018:
|Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|I||100||50 questions: all are compulsory||1 Hour (09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.) IST|
|II||200||100 questions: all are compulsory||2 Hours (11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.) IST|
Paper I: 50 (fifty) multiple choice questions of 2 marks each. The candidate would be required to answer all 50 (fifty).
Paper II: 100 objective type compulsory questions. MCQs will be based on the subject selected by the candidates. Each question will carry 2 marks.
UGC NET Answer Key for July 2018:
After UGC NET Exam, CBSE has released the provisional answer key and ask to challenge by the candidates. The candidates can raise a challenge within 10 days after the uploading of provisional answer key. For each challenge, candidates will have to pay ₹1,000 per question through online mode only. After challenge, the updated (final) answer key declares on the official websites.
View and Challenge UGC NET 2018 Answer Key – Steps
- Visit the official CBSE NET website – https://cbsenet.nic.in/
- Click on the link “View-Challenge Answer Key and Recorded Response on OMR Sheet” on the home page.
- Log-in using your Id and password to challenge.
- Challenge answer keys or your response as per your requirement. The option to view the images of your response sheets will also be available. You can challenge more than one question.
- After submitting the challenge, you will have to pay the fee.
- Pay the prescribed amount through online mode of payment. If your challenge is accepted by the board, the fee will be refunded to the same account through which payment has been made.
Note: Before making payment, check your name, roll number, and fee amount carefully.
After few weeks of challenge, you can download the final answer key with the declaration of result.
UGC NET Answer key July 2018 – Very Soon
Click here for Free Study material for CBSE UGC NET Paper 1